Ways you can #shineGOLD
- Use our Candlelighters shineGOLD filter for your Facebook profile photo and banner image
- Purchase the "Children's Hope Doughnut" at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (available only during September) that was created by our very own Candlelighters kiddo Gavin, and his little brother, Brendan
- Attend all of our shineGOLD events
Visit the Welcome to Las Vegas Sign (5200 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119) - Entire Month of September
Clark County will be lighting the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign for the second year in a row to honor Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. The sign was illuminated with gold on September 1st and kicked off this September's festivities. The sign will shine gold for the entire month of September.
Kendra Gives Back Jewelry Event (Kendra Scott, 3200 S Las Vegas Blvd Suite 2060, Las Vegas, NV 89109) - Thursday, September 14, 2017, from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Kendra Scott located in the Fashion Show Mall will be putting on a Kendra Gives Back Event with sips, sweets, and jewels where 20% of all proceeds will be given back to Candlelighters.
- #shopGOLD and purchase gold jewelry from participating jewelry stores in the Galleria at Sunset and redeeming the receipt at Guest Services for a coupon book valued at $1,000
- Donate to Candlelighters, and challenge your friends to do the same, together we can fight childhood cancer!